1. Rosters & Waiver are to be completed online prior to the event. To do this:
- Login to your account.
- Click “Add Players”. Add name and number.
- After adding all players, Click “Get Registration Link”. Copy and Paste to send to your Parents. This will allow them to electronically sign the waiver
2. Upload your Insurance (also found in your account). PLEASE ask your Insurance Company (no fee) to add the below as additional insured prior to submitting!
Atlantic Coast Baseball, LLC dba AC Sports
PO Box 87
Trafford, Pa 15085
3. 4th grade – 6th grade will be 2 – 14 minute halves with a running clock. Clock will stop on foul shots and last 2 minutes of each half.
4. 7th grade – High School will be 2 – 16 minute halves with a running clock. Clock will stop on foul shots and last 2 minutes of each half.
5. Each team will receive 3 time-outs per game.
6. Overtime will be 2 minutes with a stop clock. Teams will receive 1 time-out per overtime. No carry over time-outs.
7. Half-time will be 6 minutes.
8. Warm-up time will be a minimum of 4 minutes.
9. Doors will open 20 minutes prior to the first game of the day.
10. Arrive 15 minutes early to all games. Games may start early if possible.
11. If the coach receives a technical, the coach will lose their privilege to stand.
12. 20 points or more the clock will run.
13. All other PIAA rules are in effect. (i.e. 5 fouls per player, 7 team fouls 1 and 1, 10 fouls double bonus)
14. Pool play will determine those who play for the championship. The following will determine the tiebreakers:
- head-to-head (only of 2 teams are tied. 3 or more go to next tie-breaker)
- point differential (capped at +15 / -15)
- points allowed
- coin flip
15. Game time is forfeit time.
16. A clock operator / score keeper will be provided.
17. We expect all players, coaches, parents, spectators and staff to act in an appropriate manner. If a situation arises, you will be asked to leave.
18. The Site Director has a final say on all other rulings.